- Texas Dept. of Agriculture Hemp Licensing Update
- TDA “Approved” Hemp Varieties (now 306)
- Review of Kentucky Dept. of Agriculture ‘Prohibited’ and ‘Variety of Concern’ hemp varieties among cannabinoid (many), fiber (few) and grain (none) varieties
- How many of these are on the TDA list and the implications?
- How Texas hemp growers may minimize the chances to THC >0.3% (better seed, their own testing, timely harvest)
- The accompanying Excel file in PDF has supporting info. or is posted at http://varietytesting.tamu.edu/hemp
- Texas A&M AgriLife Hemp Variety Trials—Entry forms, etc. (due May 12)
- Ongoing Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Hemp Resources
- Video—AgriLife Review of TDA Hemp Rules
- Summary of Recent Hemp Comments & Clientele Inquiries
This message may be forwarded any individual that is appropriate.
20-04Apr30 AgriLife April-Early May Hemp Update Trostle
Relevant KY Dept. of Ag. Data & TDA Approved Hemp Varieties 2020